These are some of our favorite posts and content from the week – from both Charmer and Snake – check it out! Playing catch-up this week with our first-ever!
- Pursuit – Via Purplesgem What a great picture and writing to go along with it – really great!
- Smile for the Camera – Loved the way the story and reminiscing unfolded here.
- Smutathon 2019 – Lido – Great people-watching and filling in the details for those around you, something we love doing as well…
- Single Mom Soccer Committee – Great back and forth and loved the awkward conversation bits.
- The Girl at the Gate – Really liked the ghost story aspect for October.
- The First Time I Pegged a Guy – Great post about the experience, and so much fun…
- BDSM Basics: 5 Tips for Bondage Fun – Good post on some different aspects of bondage (and approaches) that are spot-on.
- Safewords outside the bedroom – Hadn’t really considered it formally before, but great idea for using safewords to call a time-out or slow the situation down just a bit.
- SOCIAL MEDIA – A DOUBLE-EDGED SWORD – Pros and cons of social media.
- Writing our stories, acknowledging strong emotions & engaging in self-care – Talked about not suppressing negative emotions but using them.
(The Sinful Sunday prompt was “Doors” this week)
- Enticing Echos – Such a great photo series! The different but similar look of each of these is amazing.
- Doorway – Awesome peek into an intimate moment
- Stairwell Door – This is so cool with the door – the disconnect between top and bottom, so cool.
- Door of Dreams – Loved the lyrics and the relationship.
- Doorway to Heaven – Loved the anticipation of what happens next.
SteeledSnake.com Top 2 This Week
This week’s top two posts are: