Many thanks for The Chaste Cyclist for pointing in our direction for this award – we both really appreciate it! I like these awareness campaigns – you never know when you’re missing a blog and it’s great to read about blogs that everyone is reading.
The purpose of this award is to motivate and encourage bloggers and let them know that they’re appreciated, no matter how big or small their blog is. The idea is to share the love; so at the end of this post I will be tagging several bloggers who I’d love to nominate!
The guidelines are as follows:
1. Start a new post. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Next, include a brief story of how and why you started your blog
3. Then, share some advice or “lessons learned” for new bloggers
4. Finally, select up to 15 other blogs deserving of recognition and list them in your post. Publish it!
5. Last but not least, let the nominees know you have nominated them and provide a link to the nomination details (the post you just published).
6. Go back to the person who nominated you and leave a comment with a link to your acceptance of the award!
We started this blog to bring a look into our lives, and to learn from others who may be doing things similar to what we’re doing. We also wanted to be brutally honest about things that happen, and offer a perhaps different view with both of us writing/commenting on each other’s posts and generally putting information out there.
We are looking to grow into more review topics, and we have some ideas for some unique features along the lines of learning, playing and experiencing this thing we do.
Perhaps one of the biggest lessons-learned is that even if you feel like what you’re saying has already been said, go for it. The way you say it, your particular experiences and your approach to whatever the topic is will be your unique signature and will help different people differently. Get out there and write. Do it for you, to share your story.
SO MANY great blogs that we follow have already been listed – so here are some additional great writers to check out – be sure to check back on this thread of sites though, there are a lot of solid sites listed in this thread.
Here are some blogs to take a look at – great resources.
The Domme Chronicles
The Edge of Vanilla
Grind and Throb
Heart Shaped Lock Key
A Master’s Viewpoint of the BDSM World
Minxy & Caged
Nerdy Dirty Girl
Not Just Bitchy