It’s like that Steve Martin movie, “the new phonebooks are here, the new phonebooks are here!”
Except in my case, it’s “the new chastity cage is here, the new chastity cage is here!”
The new Steelheart arrives from Steelworxx and it’s really an amazing piece of, well, almost art. It’s very sleek, the quality and fit/finish are excellent.
This is my third device. I’ve used the CB6000s, the Mature Metal Queen’s Keep, and now this Steelheart. I went to the Steelheart because of the new PA piercing, and their support of it with the “PA Fixing” piece.
I wore the CB6000s for about 90 days before it split… twice. Just thinking about getting caught up in a splitting cage was enough to give someone nightmares. I could just see waking up and looking down and, well, you get the idea. Enough of that.
The Queen’s Keep is another excellent piece. It’s exactly the same as the Jail Bird in my estimation, with the only difference being the added band at the base of the tube for the Queen’s Keep. You can see them here if you’re interested. Really great devices and I wore the Queen’s keep for almost exactly a year, 24x7x365 except for times when it just didn’t work (travel, play time, etc.). It worked out really well in all respects. My only issue was one of pulling to one side (my left) based on how you normally “dress.” It tended to pull at the skin around the base ring a bit if I didn’t get it just right. Certainly not an issue with the device. In fact, I think it came largely from my “settling in” to wearing a device full time.
I mention all of this as background. The Steelheart (SH) only arrived a day or two ago and I’ve been wearing it up until last night. (wow, long-term chastity, I know, I know.) Frustratingly, last night the PA fought back and I ended up removing the SH to allow for more healing time, which I apparently need for the PA. I am pretty certain the *incredibly massive and oversized starter ring* they gave me on the PA was to blame.
So, I’m wild and free again for a few days, then we’ll go back at it. My initial thoughts on the SH are:
- Holy cow, this is comfortable to wear!
- Um, well, er, bathroom runs are “different” now – with only one small hole in the end of the tube, liquid necessarily exiting the tube can get backed up, which is an odd thing. If you’re in a more relaxed (more flaccid) state than normal, it can REALLY back up and get things pretty wet. I don’t think I necessarily go more than others do in terms of volume, so it may be a technique thing I have to learn. We’ll see. I know you’ll be riveted to know that I’ll keep you posted.
- I LOVE an integrated lock.
- I miss the “click” of the padlock though. That was always fun.
- It’s weird to look down and see… chrome. Not a cage, but chrome. Cool.
I’m looking forward to more time in and more information about longer-term fit and wearing. All I need are my tools to get this starter ring out and swapped and I’ll be good to go I think. Let me know if you have any additional feedback on the device, tips, PA thoughts, etc.